Les Praz / Les Bois
A beautiful, high quality chalet located in a quiet and spacious setting 5 minutes drive from central Chamonix with easy access to Flegere lifts and Chamonix golf course. This is the perfect place for families or people looking for a quiet location.
Chalet key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 8
- 3 bathroom
- Basement lounge area with soafe bed
- Close to lifts, golf course, restaurants and general store
- Underground private garage
- Large garden with terrace
- Beautiful views
- Quite location
This beautiful 3 bedroom chalet is located in Les Bois, a very sought after location in the valley due to its quiet and spacious setting, access to Flegere ski lifts, Chamonix golf course and magnificent panoramic views of the massif. It is 5 minutes drive from central Chamonix.
On the ground floor you will find a large open plan dining/lounge area with TV/DVD, open fire, a bathroom with shower & WC, as well as a full kitchen with hot plates, oven, dishwasher etc.
3 bedrooms can be found on the top floor plus bathroom with bath and WC.
In the basement there is a large lounge area with a sofa bed for 2 with TV/DVD and a separate bathroom with shower, toilet and full laundry facilities.
This is the perfect place for families or people looking for a quiet location and large garden for children, summer or winter.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 3
Bedroom 2Double or twin
Bedroom 3Double or twin
Lounge area - basementA lounge area with sofa bed. Situated on basement level with separate bathroom and laundry
Kitchen/DiningFull chalet style kitchen with full amenities
Lounge/DiningA spacious lounge / dining area with comfortable seating, open fire and TV / DVD
BathroomsTwo bathrooms are equipped with a shower, WC and vanity unit, a third bathroom has a bath, WC and vanity unit.
|Saturday, 4 April 2020||Saturday, 11 April 2020||04 Apr||11 Apr||1500.00 €||£1320.00|
|Saturday, 11 April 2020||Saturday, 18 April 2020||11 Apr||18 Apr||1500.00 €||£1320.00|
|Saturday, 18 April 2020||Saturday, 25 April 2020||18 Apr||25 Apr||1500.00 €||£1320.00|
|Saturday, 25 April 2020||Saturday, 2 May 2020||25 Apr||02 May||1500.00 €||£1320.00|
|Saturday, 2 May 2020||Saturday, 9 May 2020||02 May||09 May||1292.00 €||£1136.00|
|Saturday, 9 May 2020||Saturday, 16 May 2020||09 May||16 May||1292.00 €||£1136.00|
|Saturday, 16 May 2020||Saturday, 23 May 2020||16 May||23 May||1292.00 €||£1136.00|
|Saturday, 23 May 2020||Saturday, 30 May 2020||23 May||30 May||1292.00 €||£1136.00|
|Saturday, 30 May 2020||Saturday, 6 June 2020||30 May||06 Jun||1292.00 €||£1136.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions