La Cascade - Chalet
A warm & charming 4 bedroom chalet located in the centre of Chamonix, close to all facilities. Ideal for 6 but can sleep up to 10.
- Central Chamonix location close to all faclities
- 4 bedroom 2 bathroom
- Free wifi
- UK satelite TV
- Lounge area plus separate mezzanine lounge
- Private outdoor parking
- Ski locker
- Balcony and views
- Good value
This charming property is located just a few hundred metres from Les Planards ski lift and the end of the famous Vallee Blanche off piste route. It is also well placed for dining, après ski and evening adventures in Chamonix.
The chalet is entered on the ground floor, where you will find the ski locker with ample storage for ski, boots and clothing; bicycles can also be stored in this area for summer guests. Also on the ground floor is the 1st of 4 bedrooms, this one a double or twin room. Next to this is a bathroom with WC, and shower.
Going up the up the stairs you will find yourself in the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. The lounge has comfortable seating for 8 with wide screen TV, DVD and UK Sat TV. There is also direct access to the balcony. The kitchen has just been fully renovated and has full oven, 4 ring electric cook top and microwave.
The main double bedroom, which leads directly onto the balcony, is at the top of the stairs and opposite is the 3rd bedroom which has 2 single beds.
Going up to the mezzanine you will find a sofa bed in the 2nd lounge area and another bedroom with double bed. The mezzanine has a restricted head height.
If you are looking for well priced, family and group accommodation in a central location then La Cascade is for you.
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Double with direct acces to balcony
Bedroom 2Twin bedroom with 2 singles. On 1st floor.
Bedroom 3Mezzanine bedroom with double bed - restricted head height
Bedroom 4Double or twin bedroom. On ground floor.
MezzanineMezzanine lounge with sofa bed.
Kitchen/diningKitchen and dining area
LoungeLounge with UK sat TV, direct access to balcony
|Saturday, 4 April 2020||Saturday, 11 April 2020||04 Apr||11 Apr||1787.00 €||£1572.00|
|Saturday, 11 April 2020||Saturday, 18 April 2020||11 Apr||18 Apr||1387.00 €||£1220.00|
|Saturday, 18 April 2020||Saturday, 25 April 2020||18 Apr||25 Apr||1387.00 €||£1220.00|
|Saturday, 25 April 2020||Saturday, 2 May 2020||25 Apr||02 May||1387.00 €||£1220.00|
|Saturday, 2 May 2020||Saturday, 9 May 2020||02 May||09 May||1040.00 €||£915.00|
|Saturday, 9 May 2020||Saturday, 16 May 2020||09 May||16 May||1040.00 €||£915.00|
|Saturday, 16 May 2020||Saturday, 23 May 2020||16 May||23 May||1040.00 €||£915.00|
|Saturday, 23 May 2020||Saturday, 30 May 2020||23 May||30 May||1040.00 €||£915.00|
|Saturday, 30 May 2020||Saturday, 6 June 2020||30 May||06 Jun||1040.00 €||£915.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions