Clos 3 - Apartment
A superb 3 bedroom plus mezzanine apartment with a modern stylish feel, sleeps 6 to 8 in great comfort. Located just 10 minutes walk from Chamonix centre. Perfect for groups or families looking for superior accommodation close to Chamonix centre.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms plus mezzanine, sleeps up to 8
- Close to Chamonix centre
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- South facing balcony
- Comfortable mezzanine area with flat screen TV with DVD library
- Free WiFi
- Private underground car park
- Ski locker
The apartment is situated in a chalet, with 3 bedrooms and a mezzanine area spread over two floors. Use of the apartment includes a ski locker and private underground car parking. Sleeping up to 8 people and furnished to an extremely high standard, providing some of the most comfortable self catered accommodation in Chamonix.
The apartment is south facing, offering a stunning view of Mont Blanc -inviting you to explore one of the most extensive ski regions in the world. Chamonix is just over an hour away from Geneva airport and offers extensive summer and winter outdoor activities.
This apartment is over 65m2 with a balcony of 16m2. The hallway opens into a well furnished dinning and living area with views over the Alps. There is a very well equipped kitchenette and a dinning table for up to 8 people. On the left are 2 bedrooms, one with ensuite shower. Next to these is a bathroom with bath and WC and next to this is an extra WC. Stairs lead to a mezzanine area where there is a bedroom and TV area with the option of sleeping two people using the sofa-bed.
Quality accommodation with all required features for a relaxing mountain holidays, summer or winter.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Double or twin with ensuite shower
Bedroom 2Large double
Bedroom 3Large double or twin with lots of extra space
MezzanineA comfortable sofa with TV, DVD and UK Satellite. Sofa bed for 2
BathroomBathroom with bath, shower & WC
Lounge/DiningSpacious dining lounge with kitchen. Double doors that lead to the balcony with views over Mont Blanc
|Saturday, 22 February 2020||Saturday, 29 February 2020||22 Feb||29 Feb||2855.00 €||£2512.00|
|Saturday, 29 February 2020||Saturday, 7 March 2020||29 Feb||07 Mar||2265.00 €||£1993.00|
|Saturday, 7 March 2020||Saturday, 14 March 2020||07 Mar||14 Mar||1787.00 €||£1572.00|
|Saturday, 14 March 2020||Saturday, 21 March 2020||14 Mar||21 Mar||1787.00 €||£1572.00|
|Saturday, 21 March 2020||Saturday, 28 March 2020||21 Mar||28 Mar||1787.00 €||£1572.00|
|Saturday, 28 March 2020||Saturday, 4 April 2020||28 Mar||04 Apr||1787.00 €||£1572.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions