La Cloche des Bois - Chalet
Les Praz / Les Bois
LA CLOCHE DES BOIS - CHALET
La Cloche des Bois is a warm & welcoming 3 bedroom chalet situated in Les Bois just a short walk from the **NEW** Flegere cable car, Chamonix golf course and with a grocery store and a selection of bars and restaurants nearby. Ski bus and train both close by and free with our guest card!. The property also offers a full kitchen, flat screen TV, WiFi, beautiful terrace and garden with unbeatable views of the Mt Blanc massif.
Chalet key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 110 m2
- Close to ski lift & gold course
- Ski bus stop, bars & restaurants nearby
- UK Satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Spacious lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ski locker & bike storage
- Underground garage
- Garden & terrace with Mont Blanc views
Description & Layout
An outstanding chalet sleeping 6 with full kitchen, spacious living area, internet access, laundry facilities, 2 bathrooms, parking and lovely terrace and garden
Located in Les Bois de Chamonix a short walk from Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course, just a few minutes drive from Chamonix town centre and with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants near by; this property is well located to get the most out for your stay in Chamonix, summer or winter.
The chalet has 3 bedrooms, all on the top floor. The master bedroom has a large double bed and is mezzanine style room, being open on one side to view over the lounge area. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds that can be pushed together to make a double. the 3rd bedroom can be either single or double. Also on the top floor is the main bathroom, the bath has a shower attachment and there is a WC towel heater and vanity unit.
The main entrance is on the ground floor which has an open plan lounge and dining area with large windows looking out over the garden and views of the Mont Blanc range (the firpleace is clocked and not usable). Sliding door gives direct access to terrace and garden. The 2nd bathroom with shower, WC & towel heater can also be found on the ground floor along with a full chalet kitchen with oven, cook top, fridge/freezer and coffee machine, in short everything to make your culinary efforts easy!
The entertainment lounge with widescreen inbuilt satellite TV with dvd player and pull out sofabed can be found in the basement satellite TV. There is a separate laundry area and ski room with boot dryer. You can access the chalet directly through the garage and basement so you don’t have to walk in the snow at the start of your skiing day!
Quality, location, views and great value are the hallmarks of this wonderful chalet, perfect for families and friends.
HOUSE RULES & THINGS TO KNOW
Linen and towels are included. For guest staying 2 weeks or longer a fresh set of linen is available mid stay.
We supply all our guests with the Chamonix Guest Card, which give free access to public bus and train services within the tourist valley plus other benefits.
Although end of stay cleaning is included we do expect our guest to do a few things. Full details here and we will go over these when you arrive. Full cleaning is an optional extra.
Arrival & Departures
We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
Check in is between 5pm and 8pm on date of arrival.
Check out time is 10am or before on date of departure
For guests arriving after 8pm there is a later arrival fee of €20 due at check-in. Arrivals after 11pm there is a later arrival fee of €50 due at check-in
Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance.
The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
This property does not accept pets
Whilst you're here
We can also arrange other services at an additional charge such as:
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service.
- Additional towels and linens.
- Lift passes delivered to your property, ski hire & ski lessons.
Contact our office for further details.
Total bathrooms: 2
Lounge & diningOpen plan lounge and dining area - Exceptional views
Bedroom 1Large double bed with mezzanine view over lounge
Bedroom 2Double or twin bedroom
Bedroom 3Double or single room
KitchenFull size chalet kitchen with all main appliances
Entertainment loungeLounge area in basement with TV, dvd & sofa bed
LaundryIn basement with washer & dryer
Ski roomSpacious ski room with boot warmer.
|Saturday, 4 July 2020||Saturday, 11 July 2020||04 Jul||11 Jul||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 11 July 2020||Saturday, 18 July 2020||11 Jul||18 Jul||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 18 July 2020||Saturday, 25 July 2020||18 Jul||25 Jul||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 25 July 2020||Saturday, 1 August 2020||25 Jul||01 Aug||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 1 August 2020||Saturday, 8 August 2020||01 Aug||08 Aug||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 8 August 2020||Saturday, 15 August 2020||08 Aug||15 Aug||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 15 August 2020||Saturday, 22 August 2020||15 Aug||22 Aug||1642.00 €||£1444.00|
|Saturday, 22 August 2020||Saturday, 29 August 2020||22 Aug||29 Aug||1868.00 €||£1643.00|
|Saturday, 29 August 2020||Saturday, 5 September 2020||29 Aug||05 Sep||1868.00 €||£1643.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions