Le Tour / Argentiere
A 3 bedroom chalet of the highest quality right on the pistes of La Tour. Ski in/ski out, fire place and with magnificent views of the Chamonix valley.
Chalet key points:
- 3 bedrooms + emergency bunk room, sleeps up to 8
- Ski to door
- Open fire
- Balcony with great views
- Large lounge and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modern amenities
- Free Wifi
- Private underground garage
- Boot dryer
A chalet right on the pistes, located at the foot of La Vormaine piste in La Tour at the head of the Chamonix valley. With its 3 bedrooms, fireplace, underground parking Chalet D'Or is the perfect location for an alpine getaway. We supply free bus & train passes for our guest however we do recommend that guests have a car whilst staying in this chalet.
The property can be accessed at ground floor level (bedroom level) or via the underground car park, which takes you straight into the ski locker and boot room that has a nice boot warmer so you have toasty boots every morning.
Up the stairs will take you to the ground floor where you will find 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed with ensuite bathroom comprising shower, WC and vanity unit. Next to this is the main bathroom with bath/shower, WC and vanity unit. Next along are bedroom 2 that can be twin or double and finally the 3rd bedroom that is a twin. There is an emergency room that also doubles as the laundry and is in the basement area next to the ski locker, it has bunk beds for 2 and no windows!
A chalet for those looking for high quality accommodation close to lifts and a calm location.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Doube ensuite
Bedroom 2Double or twin
Emergency room 4 / Laundry areaBunk beds for 2, washing machine and dryer
BathroomBath/shower, WC, vanity unit
|Saturday, 22 February 2020||Saturday, 29 February 2020||22 Feb||29 Feb||3435.00 €||£3022.00|
|Saturday, 29 February 2020||Saturday, 7 March 2020||29 Feb||07 Mar||2278.00 €||£2004.00|
|Saturday, 7 March 2020||Saturday, 14 March 2020||07 Mar||14 Mar||2278.00 €||£2004.00|
|Saturday, 14 March 2020||Saturday, 21 March 2020||14 Mar||21 Mar||2278.00 €||£2004.00|
|Saturday, 21 March 2020||Saturday, 28 March 2020||21 Mar||28 Mar||2278.00 €||£2004.00|
|Saturday, 28 March 2020||Saturday, 4 April 2020||28 Mar||04 Apr||2278.00 €||£2004.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions