Chalet des Lacs
Chalet des Lacs is a fantastic wood and stone chalet with a real alpine feel, sleeping 10 in 5 bedrooms. Its open fire, sauna, spacious lounge/dining area and great location combine to make it a perfect chalet for families or large groups.
Chalet key points:
- 5 bedrooms sleeps up to 10
- Private parking and garage
- Large modern kitchen
- Open fire
- Free WiFi, TV, DVD and UK Satellite
- Comfortable and spacious lounge area
- Fantastic terrace with incredible views
- Lac Gaillands is at the front door
You will find a large garden around the house with a raised terrace in front of the dining area offering great views and a fantastic spot for après drinks and a BBQ. There is parking for 2/3 cars around the chalet.
The chalet has a traditional wood and tile interior that offers a wonderful warm atmosphere.
The ground floor has a sauna, shower and WC, garage with ski and boot storage plus washing machine and dryer. There is also a small self-contained studio that is let separately.
First floor has a large modern kitchen with oven, microwave, electric cook top, dishwasher, marble worktable and ample storage. A breakfast bar separates the kitchen and dining/lounge area, which has stunning views at one end and an open fire at the other plus TV, DVD, UK Sat and stereo. There is also a bathroom with shower, WC and heated towel rack.
2nd Floor, coming up the stairs from the lounge area you will find 2 bathrooms one with bath, WC, basin and the other with shower, WC & basin there is a double/twin room opposite. There is a bunkroom and another twin/double room on this floor. The main double room is at the front with large balcony overlooking the Chamonix massif.
Up the spiral stairs to the loft room which has a double bed. The loft/bedroom is a reasonably large area which can be used as a bedroom for adults or children or even as a play room for groups with lots of children (caution on spiral staircase).
A perfect chalet for families or large groups.
Total bathrooms: 4
Bedroom 1Double with access to a balcony overlooking Mont Blanc
Bedroom 2Double or twin
Bedroom 3Double or twin
Bedroom 4Bunk beds for 2
Bedroom 5/LoftDouble bed
KitchenLarge fully equipped kitchen
Lounge/DiningA spacious lounge / dining area with comfortable seating, open fire, TV / DVD / UK Sat and access to the terrace
SaunaSauna for 4 with shower and WC
Bathrooms2 bathrooms with shower, WC and heated towel rails, 1 other bathroom with bath and WC
|Saturday, 25 January 2020||Saturday, 1 February 2020||25 Jan||01 Feb||2200.00 €||£1936.00|
|Saturday, 1 February 2020||Saturday, 8 February 2020||01 Feb||08 Feb||2200.00 €||£1936.00|
|Saturday, 8 February 2020||Saturday, 15 February 2020||08 Feb||15 Feb||2850.00 €||£2508.00|
|Saturday, 15 February 2020||Saturday, 22 February 2020||15 Feb||22 Feb||3950.00 €||£3476.00|
|Saturday, 22 February 2020||Saturday, 29 February 2020||22 Feb||29 Feb||3950.00 €||£3476.00|
|Saturday, 29 February 2020||Saturday, 7 March 2020||29 Feb||07 Mar||2850.00 €||£2508.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions