Great location coupled with large space and quality furnishings make this one of the best rental properties in central Chamonix - and there's parking! Located opposite the 4 star Morgane hotel and spa and just a 200m from Aiguille du Midi cable car it is perfectly located for your Chamonix holiday - winter or summer.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms plus lounge room sofa, sleeps up to 8
- Chamonix centre
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- East & west facing balconies
- 2nd lounge area with sofa bed and entertainment centre
- Free WiFi
- Private garage and ski locker
The apartment, with its own private gated entrance, is entered on the 1st floor level with dining area on right and spacious lounge on the left, both with balconies facing Mont Blanc. Straight ahead is the large chalet style kitchen. To the right of the kitchen there is a large bathroom with bath and washing machine, there is also a WC next to the bathroom. To the left of the kitchen is a twin or double bedroom.
Heading up the stairs you will find a spacious 2nd lounge area with TV/DVD etc plus a sofa bed for 2. On this floor you will also find 2 bedrooms both with twin or double beds, balconies and great views. There is also a 2nd bathroom with shower & WC.
The apartment boast a private garage (max height 1.9m).
This property is perfect for anyone looking for quality central Chamonix accommodation.
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Main bedroom on 2nd floor can be double or twin
Bedroom 2Double or twin on 2nd floor
Bedroom 3Double or twin on 1st floor
TV Lounge2nd floor lounge with entertainment area and sofa bed
Main loungeOpen plan lounge area on 1st floor
Dining areaOpen plan dining area on lounge level
KitchenLarge kitchen next to dining/lounge
Main bathroomBathroom with washing machine and separate WC adjacent on 1st floor
BathroomBathroom with shower & WC on 2nd floor
|Saturday, 4 July 2020||Saturday, 11 July 2020||04 Jul||11 Jul||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 11 July 2020||Saturday, 18 July 2020||11 Jul||18 Jul||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 18 July 2020||Saturday, 25 July 2020||18 Jul||25 Jul||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 25 July 2020||Saturday, 1 August 2020||25 Jul||01 Aug||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 1 August 2020||Saturday, 8 August 2020||01 Aug||08 Aug||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 8 August 2020||Saturday, 15 August 2020||08 Aug||15 Aug||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 15 August 2020||Saturday, 22 August 2020||15 Aug||22 Aug||1439.00 €||£1266.00|
|Saturday, 22 August 2020||Saturday, 29 August 2020||22 Aug||29 Aug||1659.00 €||£1459.00|
|Saturday, 29 August 2020||Saturday, 5 September 2020||29 Aug||05 Sep||1659.00 €||£1459.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions