Chamonix Holiday Arrival Information
Thank you for your reservation with us in Chamonix. Below you will find details on what you need to do upon arrival in Chamonix, please read through this information carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
On the day of your arrival:
- You need to phone us when you are 1 hour from Chamonix on the following number : +33 450 53 38 09
- If you are self driving – please go to the meeting point - Map and directions below – we will meet you here and take you to the property.
- If you are arriving by transfer then we will meet you at the property – please contact us if you need the address.
- PLEASE NOTE - for guests arriving by transfer we recommend booking a door-to-door service. Many of the low cost transfer companies will only drop you at their designated drop-off points, leaving you to get a taxi to your accommodation.
- GPS Co-ordinates to Grepon Meeting Point
- For classic Lat & Long - 45˚ 54’ 56”N – 6˚ 52’ 8”E
- For digital data devices - 45.915883, 6.869299
You can also view the map on Google Maps
For check in please have with you:
Passport or similar ID as well as your confirmation invoice.
A credit card (Visa / MasterCard) for the damage deposit of:
- €500 2 Bedroom property
- €1000 3 Bedroom property
- €1500 4 or 5 Bedroom property
Cash (Euros only) or credit card for any lift passes / ski school or transfers if applicable.
Check in time
Normal check in time is between 5pm & 8pm. We are happy to let our guests check in early, if we can get the property ready - as long as we have your travel details we will do our best to get the property ready for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Arrival after 8pm will incur a 20 Euros charge, arrivals after 11pm will incure a 50 Euro charge. These charges are to be paid upon arrival in resort. Arrivals after midnight can't be gauranteed without prior notice.