We're off! The season has begun.
Chamonix valley has officially opened for the ski season. Although the snow cover is light there is skiing. The following lifts are currently open and more will open as teh snow levels increase.
Lifts open in Chamonix & Les Houches
Domaine du Brévent for sightseers ONLY
- Planpraz gondola & Brévent cable-car
Domaine de la Flégère for sightseers & low intermediate skiers
- La Flégère cable-car & Les Evettes chair-lift
- Skiing on the Evettes trail
Domaine des Grands Montets for skiers
- New Plan Joran gondola, Argentière – Lognan & Lognan – Grands Montets cable-cars, Bochard gondola, Marmottons & Tabé chair-lifts.
- Skiing on the following trails: Bochard, Marmottons, Grands Montets variante (Departure at 3 300 m via Col des Rachasses to rejoin the Bochard trail)
Domaine de Balme for sightseers & skiers
- Charamillon & Vallorcine gondolas, Autannes chair-lift.
- Skiing on the Caisets trail (return trail from Charamillon to Le Tour).
Domaine des Houches for sightseers ONLY.
- Bellevue cable-car & Prarion gondola.
- Aiguille du Midi, Tramway du Mont-Blanc and Montenvers Mer de Glace
Published on: 20 Dec 15:17