Lodge aux Praz - Apartment
Les Praz / Les Bois
Luxury 3 bedroom chalet/apartment in Chamonix, just minutes from Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course. Sauna, full kitchen, flat screen TV, WiFi, fantastic views of the Mt Blanc massif.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 8
- 2 bathrooms
- UK Satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Spacious lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 200m to ski lift
- Ski bus stop, bars & restaurants nearby
An exceptional chalet/apartment sleeping 8 with full kitchen, spacious living spaces, home cinema, internet access, laundry facilities, 2 bathrooms and sauna.
Located in Les Praz de Chamonix at the foot of the Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course, just a few minutes drive from Chamonix town centre and with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants near by; this property is well located to get the most out for your stay in Chamonix, summer or winter.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, the 2 largest can be twin or double and one has an ensuite shower, the 3rd room is a bunk room for 2. The lounge area also has a sofa bed with a double pullout bed sleeping 2.
Both the bathroom & shower ensuite have heated towel racks; the bathroom has a bath, shower and WC, there is also a separate WC. The sauna area is shared between 3 apartments in the chalet is found in the cave along with the ski locker.
If you are looking for luxury accommodation in an exceptional environment to share with family and friends then look no further.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
LoungeSpacious lounge area with UK Sat TV, DVD, home cinema system, games and books.
Kitchen/DiningA full kitchen with all required appliances. Large dining table easily seating 8.
Bedroom 1Double or Twin with ensuite shower
Bedroom 2Double or twin
Bedroom 3Bunk beds for 2
SaunaSauna for 4 with shower, shared with 2 other apartments in the chalet
|Saturday, 14 September 2019||Saturday, 21 September 2019||14 Sep||21 Sep||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 21 September 2019||Saturday, 28 September 2019||21 Sep||28 Sep||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 28 September 2019||Saturday, 5 October 2019||28 Sep||05 Oct||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 5 October 2019||Saturday, 12 October 2019||05 Oct||12 Oct||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 12 October 2019||Saturday, 19 October 2019||12 Oct||19 Oct||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 19 October 2019||Saturday, 26 October 2019||19 Oct||26 Oct||985.00 €||£847.00|
|Saturday, 26 October 2019||Saturday, 2 November 2019||26 Oct||02 Nov||985.00 €||£847.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions