Les Praz / Les Bois
Luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom chalet located just minutes from Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course. Open fire, flat screen TV, WiFi, uninterrupted views of the Mt Blanc massif.
Chalet key points:
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps up to 8
- Private underground garage
- Large terrace and garden
- Uninterrupted views
- 2nd lounge with home cinema
- Free Wifi
- Close to lifts, local restaurants, bars, general store
- Quite and peaceful area
An exceptional 4 bedroom chalet spread over 3 floors with full kitchen, spacious open plan lounge/dining area with log burning fire, home cinema, full laundry facilities, 4 bathrooms.
Located in Les Bois, a wooded enclave which is just minutes from Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course and a 5 minute drive from Chamonix town centre. A chalet which has uninterrupted views of Mt Blanc and its massif. There are 7 restaurants, 3 bars, post office, convenience store and newsagency all within walking distance of the chalet.
There are 3 bedrooms on the top floor, plus a bathroom and ensuite. The main bedroom is a double that has an ensuite bathroom with shower and WC. The other 2 bedrooms are both twin rooms with overhead velux windows.
On the ground floor there is a full kitchen, large open plan lounge and dining area with open fire. The views from this room are exceptional! There is also a bathroom with shower and WC.
You will find on the lower floor (basement) a spacious lounge area with home cinema and Sat TV. There is also a laundry room with washer & dryer, ski storage and direct access to the underground car park.
Running off the lounge area is the 4th bedroom which has a double bed and ensuite bathroom.
If you are looking for a warm and welcoming chalet in an exceptional environment to share with family and friends then look no further.
Bedrooms: 4 (2 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 4
Bedroom 1Large double room with ensuite shower, WC and balcony
Bedroom 2Twin with access to a balcony
Bedroom 4Spacious double bed with ensuite shower and WC. In lower floor
Lower floorLower floor (basement) a spacious lounge area with home cinema and Sat TV. There is also a laundry room with washer & dryer, ski storage and direct access to the underground car park.
KitchenFully fitted kitchen with all required appliances
Lounge/DiningSpacious open plan lounge and dining area with fantastic views through the 3 large windows. Open fire.
|Saturday, 18 May 2019||Saturday, 25 May 2019||18 May||25 May||1355.00 €||£1165.00|
|Saturday, 25 May 2019||Saturday, 1 June 2019||25 May||01 Jun||1355.00 €||£1165.00|
|Saturday, 1 June 2019||Saturday, 8 June 2019||01 Jun||08 Jun||1538.00 €||£1322.00|
|Saturday, 8 June 2019||Saturday, 15 June 2019||08 Jun||15 Jun||1538.00 €||£1322.00|
|Saturday, 15 June 2019||Saturday, 22 June 2019||15 Jun||22 Jun||1538.00 €||£1322.00|
|Saturday, 22 June 2019||Saturday, 29 June 2019||22 Jun||29 Jun||1538.00 €||£1322.00|
|Saturday, 29 June 2019||Saturday, 6 July 2019||29 Jun||06 Jul||2463.00 €||£2118.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions