Les Praz / Les Bois
Beautiful 3 bedroom apartment in Chamonix, just minutes from Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course. Recently renovated with a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV, WiFi, and fantastic views of the Mt Blanc massif.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 7
- 2 bathrooms, and a WC
- Free WiFi
- Netflix TV, DVDs and games
- Spacious lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Storage room and laundry facilities
- 200 m to ski lift
- Ski bus stop, bars & restaurants nearby
An exceptional apartment sleeping up to 7 guests with full kitchen, spacious living space, internet access, laundry facilities, 2 bathrooms and a garden.
Located in Les Praz de Chamonix at the foot of the Flegere cable car and Chamonix golf course, just a few minutes drive / bus ride from Chamonix town centre and with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants nearby; this property is well located to get the most out for your stay in Chamonix, summer or winter.
The apartment is spread over three levels. The ground level has an open plan kitchen, dining and living space which opens onto a south facing garden with fantastic views of the Mont Blanc massif. There is also a storage (bikes and skis) and drying room with laundry facilities and a WC.
The second level has 2 bedrooms, the largest a double with a balcony and great view of Mont Blanc, the other bedroom can be a twin or double room. The 2 bathrooms are also found on this level, both with heated towel rails, basins & WC's. 1 has a bath and the other a shower.
The third level is an open mezzanine area with a double bed, and a separate space with a single bed (suitable for a child) Please note that the ceiling height is low.
Both the bathroom & shower room are on the mid level and have heated towel rails; the bathroom has a bath, shower and WC. There is also a separate WC downstairs.
This luxury accommodation is an exceptional apartment to share with family and friends, newly renovated and well set up for winter or summer fun. You will enjoy your time here!
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Double bedroom with Mont Blanc view
Bedroom 2Twin or double bedroom
Mezzanine bedroomOpen mezzanine bedroom with double and single bed
Lounge & dining areaOpen plan lounge and dining area
BathroomBathroom with bath, WC
Bathroom 2Bathroom with shower & WC
|Saturday, 20 July 2019||Saturday, 27 July 2019||20 Jul||27 Jul||1237.00 €||£1063.00|
|Saturday, 27 July 2019||Saturday, 3 August 2019||27 Jul||03 Aug||1237.00 €||£1063.00|
|Saturday, 3 August 2019||Saturday, 10 August 2019||03 Aug||10 Aug||1237.00 €||£1063.00|
|Saturday, 10 August 2019||Saturday, 17 August 2019||10 Aug||17 Aug||1237.00 €||£1063.00|
|Saturday, 17 August 2019||Saturday, 24 August 2019||17 Aug||24 Aug||1237.00 €||£1063.00|
|Saturday, 24 August 2019||Saturday, 31 August 2019||24 Aug||31 Aug||1489.00 €||£1280.00|
|Saturday, 31 August 2019||Saturday, 7 September 2019||31 Aug||07 Sep||1489.00 €||£1280.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions