Les Autannes - Apartment
Le Tour / Argentiere
If you like a calm environment, beautiful views and speedy access to lifts and walking and mountain bike trails then Les Autannes is for you. Situated 100m from the Charamillon cable car in Le Tour the apartment has 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin, 2 bathrooms and a spacious lounge and kitchen and totals approximately 56m2. There is also a huge south west facing balcony with beautiful views.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom.
- 100m from Le Tour cable car
- Beautiful views
- Peaceful location
- Enormous terrace
Upon entering the apartment there is a large cupboard space for cloths storage, immediately to the left is the double bedroom and bathroom, to the right is the kitchen and dining area, through that you enter the spacious lounge which has a fold out sofa bed and direct access to terrace. Running off the lounge is the 2nd bedroom and bathroom. The apartment is on the 1st floor of the Residence Autannes and has shared outside parking. The ski locker is on the ground floor.
The apartment is perfect for 4 people but it can sleep 6 with 2 on the sofa bed. There are bars and restauranst nearby open during the day and the village of Argentiere is just a 2 minute drive away. We do recommend a car for guests staying in Les Autannes however we do supply free bus & train passes to our guests for use on the valley public transport services.
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1Double bed
Bedroom 2Twin bedroom
Kitchen/diningLarge kitchen dining area
Bathroom 1Bath & WC
Bathroom 2Shower & WC
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions