Vieux Palais - Apartment
A delightful & spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located right in the heart of Chamonix with panoramic views of Mont Blanc and all conveniences Chamonix has to offer on the doorstep.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedroom sleeps 6
- 2 bathroom 1 ensuite
- Central Chamonix location
- Incredibly spacious - 100m2
- Amazing views
- Fully renovated
Located on the 4th floor of the landmark Palace du Mont Blanc building right in the heart of Chamonix, this spacious apartment oozes charm & style. Whilst being recently renovated its high ceilings throughout have helped to maintain its Belle Époque charm.
The open plan lounge and dining area is large and has magnificent views through the south-west facing windows. There is ample seating at both dining and lounge areas for 6 and the lounge area has wide screen TV with DVD player.
The kitchen, separated from the dining area by a an island, is modern and large more akin to chalet than an apartment! It is has required utensils including a couple of different coffee makers, and a washing machine and dryer. Off the main room there is a shower with WC and shower unit.
Both bedrooms are large and have views of the massif and boast wonderful antique furnishing (not the beds!) Each room has a double bed and a single bed to cover all possibilities. One of the bedrooms is ensuite with water jet bath – perfect for relaxing after a long day in the mountains.
There is WiFi, shared outside parking, a ski locker in the basement, an elevator to save your tired legs plus cloth washer and dryer.
Ideal for those looking for space, comfort and style in central Chamonix – one of our best.
Bedrooms: 2 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Lounge/diningOpen plan lounge and dining area.
Bedroom 1Double & single bed sleeps 3. Ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom 2Double & single bed sleeps 3
KitchenFull kitchen with laundry facilities
Bathroom 2Bathroom with shower & WC
|Saturday, 2 December 2017||Saturday, 9 December 2017||02 Dec||09 Dec||1450.00 €||£1247.00|
|Saturday, 9 December 2017||Saturday, 16 December 2017||09 Dec||16 Dec||1450.00 €||£1247.00|
|Saturday, 16 December 2017||Saturday, 23 December 2017||16 Dec||23 Dec||1450.00 €||£1247.00|
|Saturday, 23 December 2017||Saturday, 30 December 2017||23 Dec||30 Dec||2263.00 €||£1946.00|
|Saturday, 30 December 2017||Saturday, 6 January 2018||30 Dec||06 Jan||2575.00 €||£2214.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions