Perfectly located 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located 100 metres from Brevent cable car and a short 5 minute walk to the pedestrian zone of Chamonix town centre.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedroom sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 100m to lifts
- Central Chamonix location
- Ground floor with terrace & amazing views
The apartment is located on the ground floor of residence Brevent and is perfectly located for a family holiday in Chamonix, summer or winter.
Upon entering you will find the kitchen at the end of the entrance hall. The kitchen is fully fitted, more chalet style than apartment, so perfect for guests who wish to cook up a storm!
The open plan lounge and dining area has seating for 6 and has large panoramic windows which open onto a terrace with beautiful views up the valley. There are a couple of comfy sofas as well as a TV and DVD player and Internet access. One of the sofas converts to a bed for an extra (5th) person if required.
Running off the lounge area are the 2 bedrooms, 1 has a double bed with "courant anglais" style window, the other is a bunk room with 2 single beds - there is no window in this room. The bathroom, with shower, WC and washing machine is situated between the 2 bedrooms.
The apartment also has shared outside (barriered) parking and a ski locker.
Summit Apartment is perfect for families and small groups looking for comfortable accommodation close to lifts and centrally located in Chamonix.
Total bathrooms: 1
Lounge/DiningOpen plan lounge and dining area
Bedroom 1Double bed
Bedroom 2Bunk room sleeps 2
KitchenFull "chalet style" kitchen
BathroomShower, WC & washing machine
|Saturday, 1 December 2018||Saturday, 8 December 2018||01 Dec||08 Dec||835.00 €||£718.00|
|Saturday, 8 December 2018||Saturday, 15 December 2018||08 Dec||15 Dec||835.00 €||£718.00|
|Saturday, 15 December 2018||Saturday, 22 December 2018||15 Dec||22 Dec||835.00 €||£718.00|
|Saturday, 22 December 2018||Saturday, 29 December 2018||22 Dec||29 Dec||1390.00 €||£1195.00|
|Saturday, 29 December 2018||Saturday, 5 January 2019||29 Dec||05 Jan||1490.00 €||£1281.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions