We are very pleased to offer this centrally located 2 bedroom apartment right in the heart of Chamonix, just a short walk to Savoy & Planards pistes and the bars and restaurants of Chamonix.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedroom sleeps 6
- Central Chamonix location
- Easy access to skiing and activities
- Amazing views
The apartment is on the top floor of residence La Ginabelle directly opposite Place du Mont Blanc
The central feature of the apartment is the open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area which is both spacious and cosy, giving you a warm chalet feel. There is also an entertain corner with lounges, TV, DVD. The balcony running off the lounge area has great views down the valley which take in Brevent, Aiguille du Gouter and the magnificent alpine sunsets.
There are 2 bedrooms both double beds sleeping 4, the mezzanine has 2 single beds as well as a couple fo extra mattresses- just in case - and is perfect for overflow guests and as a children play area.
The apartment is serviced by elevator and has an underground car park (max height 1.9m). This is a high quality apartment in a fantastic location and perfect for guest wanting easy access to Chamonix town and the activities available in the valley.
Total bathrooms: 1
Kitchen/diningOpen plan kitchen and dining area
MezzanineMezzanine lounge area with 2 single beds
Lounge TV areaLounge TV area
|Saturday, 2 February 2019||Saturday, 9 February 2019||02 Feb||09 Feb||1185.00 €||£1019.00|
|Saturday, 9 February 2019||Saturday, 16 February 2019||09 Feb||16 Feb||1485.00 €||£1277.00|
|Saturday, 16 February 2019||Saturday, 23 February 2019||16 Feb||23 Feb||1485.00 €||£1277.00|
|Saturday, 23 February 2019||Saturday, 2 March 2019||23 Feb||02 Mar||1485.00 €||£1277.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions