Petite Savoyarde - Apartment
A spacious 3 bedroom apartment right in the heart of Chamonix and a short walk from Brevent cable car. This beautiful chalet has been lovingly restored and divided into spacious apartments, each with a balcony and magnificent views of the Mt Blanc massif.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 8
- Garage and off street parking
- Close to lifts and centre of town
- Large garden terrace with outdoor furniture and fantastic views
- Large spacious kitchen
- Free Wifi and TV with UK Satellite
- Ski locker
A spacious apartment located right in the heart of Chamonix, a stroll from Brevent cable car and the town centre yet still in a quiet part of town.
The apartment has three bedrooms and a sofa bed in the lounge for 2 more if needed, one en-suite bathroom plus one shared bathroom and an extra WC, a fully fitted kitchen with oven, gas cook top and dishwasher etc.
The lounge area is spacious with a light airy feel, a log burning fire, TV/DVD and stereo system. It opens onto a large wooden deck and private garden which has magnificent views over the Mt Blanc massif and being south facing is perfect for an après Chamonix activity drink!
This is the perfect place for couples, families or small groups who want quality accommodation in the heart of Chamonix.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1South facing double with ensuite bathroom and direct acces to terrace
Bedroom 2Sofa bed which can be a twin or double with wash sink and kettle
Bedroom 3Double bed with overhead single
Bathrooms1 ensuite bathroom with bath, WC & wash basin. 2nd bathroom has shower WC & wash basin. Another separate WC
KitchenFull kitchen seperated from lounge area by breakfast bar
Lounge/DiningA spacious area with dining and sofa seating for 8, open fire and UK Sat TV
|Saturday, 14 September 2019||Saturday, 21 September 2019||14 Sep||21 Sep||1294.00 €||£1112.00|
|Saturday, 21 September 2019||Saturday, 28 September 2019||21 Sep||28 Sep||1294.00 €||£1112.00|
|Saturday, 28 September 2019||Saturday, 5 October 2019||28 Sep||05 Oct||1294.00 €||£1112.00|
|Saturday, 5 October 2019||Saturday, 12 October 2019||05 Oct||12 Oct||1294.00 €||£1112.00|
|Saturday, 12 October 2019||Saturday, 19 October 2019||12 Oct||19 Oct||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 19 October 2019||Saturday, 26 October 2019||19 Oct||26 Oct||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 26 October 2019||Saturday, 2 November 2019||26 Oct||02 Nov||1100.00 €||£946.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions