A charming & spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, fully renovated and located on the pedestrian zone in central Chamonix with full kitchen, fireplace & large terrace.
Chalet key points:
- 2 double bedrooms - sleeps 4
- Spacious lounge area with fireplace
- Fully renovated
- In Chamonix to town centre
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious terrace with BBQ
- Great views
The apartment is located on the first floor of a small residential property in the pedestrian zone of Chamonix town centre. Perfect for easy access to shops, bars and restaurants as well as all ski areas, ski bus, walking trails and other Chamonix activities.
The 2 bedrooms have double beds and are both spacious and south facing with views of the Mt Blanc massif. 1 of the bedrooms has a large ensuite bathroom and there is a 2nd bathroom with shower & WC. The kitchen boast a smooth marble work top and is fully fitted with all features needed to cook up a storm.
There is a dining table for 6 and comfy sofas in front of the fireplace and wide screen TV - with French Sat TV. Due to the apartment's central location a car isn't need however there is a paid parking area just a 200m from the property. In the basement there is a shared ski locker and boot storage room.
If you want centrally located, high quality accommodation then Mintaka Apartment is for you.
Bedrooms: 2 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Lounge/diningOpen plan area with fireplace
Bedroom 1Large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Sleeps 2
Bedroom 2Double bedroom sleeps 2
Bathroom 2Bathroom with WC & large shower.
KitchenFull kitchen with washing laundry facilities. Direct access to terrace.
|Saturday, 5 January 2019||Saturday, 12 January 2019||05 Jan||12 Jan||1185.00 €||£1019.00|
|Saturday, 12 January 2019||Saturday, 19 January 2019||12 Jan||19 Jan||1185.00 €||£1019.00|
|Saturday, 19 January 2019||Saturday, 26 January 2019||19 Jan||26 Jan||1185.00 €||£1019.00|
|Saturday, 26 January 2019||Saturday, 2 February 2019||26 Jan||02 Feb||1185.00 €||£1019.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions