Les Periades - Apartment
A two bedroom Chamonix apartment ideally situated to take advantage of everything Chamonix town centre and the Chamonix valley has to offer.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedrooms, sleeping up to 5
- Central Chamonix location
- Spacious balcony with incredible views of Mont Blanc and Chamonix
- Private car parking space and under ground garage
- Large living area
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine
This two bedroom Chamonix apartment is ideally situated to take advantage of everything Chamonix town centre and the Chamonix valley has to offer.
Restaurants, ski hire shops, supermarkets and public transport links are within 5 minutes walk of the apartment.
The apartment is well designed, with a spacious feel to it. Fronted by three glass double door/ windows leading on to a 9 meter long, south-west facing balcony with fantastic views of Mt. Blanc and Chamonix. This apartment has the benefit of being in central Chamonix with a private outside parking space.
The entrance area to the apartment is large with ample space to store boots, clothes etc. On the left is the WC and the right is the bathroom with bath/shower and washing machine.
There is a spacious and light dining/lounge area with magnificent views through the large glass doors. The kitchen is right next to the dining area and is fully fitted with all appliances required. The 2 bedrooms are accessed from the end of the end of the lounge area and there is a single sofa bed in the lounge.
The apartment is on the fourth floor and served by a lift.
Total bathrooms: 1
Bedroom 1Double bed
Bedroom 2Bunk beds for 2
Lounge/DiningA comfortable lounge and dining area with fantastic views of Mont Blanc. Single sofa bed.
KitchenFully fitted kitchen with all required appliances
Bathroom1 bathroom equipped with a bath and shower, sink unit and washing machine. There is a separate WC.
|Saturday, 1 September 2018||Saturday, 8 September 2018||01 Sep||08 Sep||938.00 €||£806.00|
|Saturday, 8 September 2018||Saturday, 15 September 2018||08 Sep||15 Sep||628.00 €||£540.00|
|Saturday, 15 September 2018||Saturday, 22 September 2018||15 Sep||22 Sep||628.00 €||£540.00|
|Saturday, 22 September 2018||Saturday, 29 September 2018||22 Sep||29 Sep||628.00 €||£540.00|
|Saturday, 29 September 2018||Saturday, 6 October 2018||29 Sep||06 Oct||628.00 €||£540.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions