La Cabane au Forêt - Chalet
A charming and romantic hideaway chalet, just reonovated, located in a forest amongst a huddle of mini chalets just a few minutes drive from Chamonix town centre.
Chalet key points:
- Mezzanine bed plus sofa bed - sleeps max 4
- Romantic location in the forest
- New spacious louneg area
- Fully renovated
- Close to town centre
- Spacious terrace with BBQ
- Garden area
The rarest of things in any ski resort, a chalet for 2 (although you can fit 4 with 2 on the sofa bed!) If you are looking for a romantic getaway or just a peaceful location to enjoy your mountain retreat then this is the place for you.
The chalet is located in one of the forests of Chamonix, just along from the Aiguille du Midi. There are approximately 10 small chalets grouped together in this wonderful alpine setting.
Following a complete renovation the chalet boasts a fully fitted kitchen, a warm and welcoming dining area and bathroom with power shower, WC and basin. The king size bed is on a mezzanine above the lounge area and is accessed by a ladder.
Going down the stairs you will find a spacious TV lounge with extre sofa bed.
For the Spring & Summer guests this chalet has a wonderful terrace with BBQ, a perfect place for brunching, lunching and evening BBQing!
We do recommend a car for this property as it is not on the bus or train circuit. The chalet has a covered parking spot and there are also shared parking places.
Total bathrooms: 1
MezzanineKing size bed on mezzanine - access via ladder.
Lounge - diningSpacious lounge area with sofa bed
TV LoungeTV lounge with sofa bed
|Saturday, 2 December 2017||Saturday, 9 December 2017||02 Dec||09 Dec||595.00 €||£511.00|
|Saturday, 9 December 2017||Saturday, 16 December 2017||09 Dec||16 Dec||595.00 €||£511.00|
|Saturday, 16 December 2017||Saturday, 23 December 2017||16 Dec||23 Dec||750.00 €||£645.00|
|Saturday, 23 December 2017||Saturday, 30 December 2017||23 Dec||30 Dec||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 30 December 2017||Saturday, 6 January 2018||30 Dec||06 Jan||1287.00 €||£1106.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions