Clos 2 - Apartment
A warm & inviting apartment sleeping 4 guests in 2 bedrooms with one ensuite. Located approximately 10 minutes walk from central Chamonix, furnished with traditional wooden furniture giving it a welcoming comfortable feel with all the modern amenities and a south facing terrace with incredible views of Mont Blanc.
Apartment key points:
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6
- Private underground car park
- Large south facing terrace
- Close to centre of town
- Bus/train stop 50m away
- Ensuite shower and separate bathroom
- Both rooms can be either double or twin
- Ski locker
Well furnished high quality accommodation with a combination of traditional wood and tile flooring, spacious bathrooms, comfortable sofas, modern kitchen, wide-screen DVD television, CD player, dishwasher and a large south facing terrace.
The living area is open plan, incorporating the kitchen, dining and sitting areas. Through the French doors there is a huge terrace with spectacular views of Mont Blanc. There is also a private underground car parking space and ski locker.
There are 2 bedrooms, both with hotel style beds allowing twin or double set-up. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite shower and there is a bathroom and separate WC
The apartment is situated in Les Pècles – only minutes down the road from Chamonix town centre and there is a bus stop and train station at the end of the driveway, 50 meters away.
Perfect for couples and families.
Bedrooms: 2 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 2
Bedroom 1This room can be double or twin and has an ensuite shower room with vanity unit.
Bedroom 2Double or twin
Lounge/DiningA spacious combined lounge & dining area with integral kitchen. Double opening doors onto large terrace
BathroomBathroom has bath and shower with large vanity unit, WC is separate.
|Saturday, 1 September 2018||Saturday, 8 September 2018||01 Sep||08 Sep||1200.00 €||£1032.00|
|Saturday, 8 September 2018||Saturday, 15 September 2018||08 Sep||15 Sep||725.00 €||£623.00|
|Saturday, 15 September 2018||Saturday, 22 September 2018||15 Sep||22 Sep||725.00 €||£623.00|
|Saturday, 22 September 2018||Saturday, 29 September 2018||22 Sep||29 Sep||725.00 €||£623.00|
|Saturday, 29 September 2018||Saturday, 6 October 2018||29 Sep||06 Oct||725.00 €||£623.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions