Chaumière Chalet is a cosy, home away from home with stunning views of the valley and Mont-Blanc range. It’s perfect for a group of skiers, mountaineers or family and friends. Sleeping up to 10 guests, it includes 3 bedrooms, sauna, large terrace, open plan living and dining room plus an open fireplace. Located next door to La Chaumière Mountain Lodge, you can enjoy your privacy and also take advantage of the hotel’s bar and restaurant. You’ll be within walking distance to the centre of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, and just a stone’s throw from the train station and bus stop leading you to the world’s best skiing and trails.
Chalet key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 168 m2
- Ski bus stop, bars & restaurants nearby
- Free WiFi
- Spacious lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ski locker & bike storage
- Underground garage
- Garden & terrace with Mont Blanc views
Description & Layout
A home from home chalet sleeping up to 10 in great comfort and style. Warm, welcome and ideally situated a short walk from Chamonix center and with amazing views.
You can access the chalet direct from the spacious terrace and garden, into the entrance hall then, turning left straight into a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with fire place & large dining table with views towards Mont Blanc. Directly behind the dining area is a spacious full size chalet kitchen. Also on this level is bedroom 2, which has a double and single bed sleeping 3. Next to this is a shower room with WC , basin and heated towel rack.
Turning right form the entrance takes you to the lower ground floor where you can find the Scandinavian sauna, bedroom 3 with 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 in total, bathroom 3 with shower & WC. You can access the chalet directly from the double garage on this level and there is a laundry room with heated cupboard and boot drying rack.
On the top floor mezzanine level there is bedroom 1, a double room with walk in cupboard and huge bathroom with bath, shower, WC, bidet and basin. The TV space is also on the mezzanine level as well as 2 extra single beds. You will also find a work space for when you can’t get away when you are away!
This is a perfect chalet for families and groups looking for comfort, quality and a great location, summer or winter.
HOUSE RULES & THINGS TO KNOW
Linen and towels are included. For guest staying 2 weeks or longer a fresh set of linen is available mid stay.
Tourist tax is 2.30 Euros per adult per night, payable upon arrival. We supply all our guests with the Chamonix Guest Card, which give access to public bus and train services within the tourist valley plus other benefits.
Although end of stay cleaning is included we do expect our guest to do a few things. Full details here and we will go over these when you arrive. Full cleaning is an optional extra.
Arrival & Departures
This chalet is located next to the Chaumiere Hotel and they will do the check in for you. We will send you full details before your arrival
Check in is between 4pm and 10pm on date of arrival.
For guests arriving after 10pm there is a key safe and you will be emailed instructions. You will need to go to reception at Hotel Chaumiere the following day to collect all keys and arrange damage deposit.
The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Check out time is 10am or before on date of departure
This property does not accept pets
Whilst you're here
We can also arrange other services at an additional charge such as:
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service.
- Additional towels and linens.
- Lift passes delivered to your property, ski hire & ski lessons.
Contact our office for further details.
Bedrooms: 3 (1 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 3
Bedroom 1Double ensuite
Bedroom 2Double & single
Bedroom 32 bunk beds - 4 singles
MezzanineMezzanine area with lounge & extra beds
Lounge & dining areaLounge & dining area
Bathroom 2Shower & WC on ground floor next to bedroom 2
Bathroom 3Lower ground floor with shower & WC
|Saturday, 30 November 2019||Saturday, 7 December 2019||30 Nov||07 Dec||1540.00 €||£1355.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- Check in is done at Hotel Chaumiere which is next to the chalet.
- Normal check-in time is between 4pm and 10pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- For guests arriving after 10pm there is a key safe and you will be emailed instructions.
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linen can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions