Aran - Apartment
Spacious, high quality three bedroom, three bathroom, luxurious apartment in Chamonix with spectacular views, close to foot of Brevent lift and only a few minutes walk to town center.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6
- 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuite
- Close to lifts and town
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- 3 large balconies with incredible views
- Free Wifi
- TV with UK satellite
- Ski locker
- Garage and outdoor private parking
We are very pleased to offer this fabulous 3 bedroom 3 bathroom centrally located apartment at the foot of the Brevent cable car. With its large windows, and balconies on three sides the views all around are spectacular. You can almost touch the mountains.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a large chalet half way between Chamonix Tourist Office and the Brevent cable car. The chalet has a lift, private garage parking for one car as well as surface parking and a ski locker.
You enter the apartment at the end of the main hall. Immediately on your left you have a bathroom with a hydro massage shower and WC. Next on the left is spacious bedroom that can be either twin or double which also has a sofa lounge. The large window looks directly south to the Mount Blanc Massif. Leading off this room there is a spacious en-suite bathroom with bath/shower & WC.
On the right side of the hall is the kitchen, as large and as well equipped as any chalet kitchen, boasting all mod cons and a beautiful marble worktop. From the balcony, you can check if the Brevent cable car is in operation.
Next along on the right is a bedroom with twin or double beds. Immediately after this is another large bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower & WC. It has a west facing balcony looking directly at Mont Blanc.
At the end of the hall on the left is a spacious open plan lounge/dining area with magnificent views from south and west facing windows across Chamonix and the Mont Blanc massif. There is a large screen TV with UK sat and BOSE entertainment system with hard drive stored movies and music. It has a south facing balcony. This area has a wonderful open fire.
If you are looking for a high quality apartment for 6 close to lifts then look no further.
Bedrooms: 3 (2 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 3
Bedroom 1Double or twin with ensuite bath, shower & WC.
Bedroom 2Large double room with ensuite shower, WC and balcony
Bedroom 3Double or twin beds
KitchenSpacious well appointed kitchen in own area with a balcony
Lounge/DiningOpen plan lounge/dining area with great views of massif
BathroomShower and WC
|Saturday, 1 July 2017||Saturday, 8 July 2017||01 Jul||08 Jul||1765.00 €||£1517.00|
|Saturday, 8 July 2017||Saturday, 15 July 2017||08 Jul||15 Jul||1765.00 €||£1517.00|
|Saturday, 15 July 2017||Saturday, 22 July 2017||15 Jul||22 Jul||1765.00 €||£1517.00|
|Saturday, 22 July 2017||Saturday, 29 July 2017||22 Jul||29 Jul||1765.00 €||£1517.00|
|Saturday, 29 July 2017||Saturday, 5 August 2017||29 Jul||05 Aug||1765.00 €||£1517.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions