Splendid & spacious 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment with imposing views across Mont Blanc & massif, private garden in a convenient & peaceful location. Full entertainment package, fireplace, large kitchen.
Apartment key points:
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- UK Satellite TV/DVD
- Free WiFi
- Spacious lounge area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Close to bus stop
- Private garden
Located in the highly desirable Les Pècles area of Chamonix the apartment takes up the ground floor of a renovated period chalet and has lovely spacious garden facing Mont Blanc, the perfect place for having breakfast on a sunny summers day! The closest bus stop is 450M (Les Gaillands) away and the start of the Chamonix pedestrian zone is an easy 900m walk away.
The apartment takes up the whole ground floor of a fully renovated chalet, to your right as you enter is the spacious lounge area which has plenty of comfortable seating as well as a fireplace, UK & French TV plus DVD player and a large selection of DVD's as well as music docking station. To the left is the dining area which can comfortable seat 8 guests. Beyond this is the fully fitted kitchen stocked with enough cooking utensils to keep a chef happy.
To the rear of the apartment are the 3 bedrooms large bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite, as well as a 3rd bathroom. All of the rooms can be made up with double or twin layout.
An ideal holiday property for anyone looking for comfort and style in a beautiful and quiet location.
Bedrooms: 3 (2 ensuite)
Total bathrooms: 3
Bedroom 1Double or twin with ensuite
Bedroom 2Double or twin, bathroom next door
Bedroom 3Double or twin with ensuite
KitchenWell equipped kitchen
LoungeTV area with fireplace
Dining areaLarge dining table seating 8
|Saturday, 18 May 2019||Saturday, 25 May 2019||18 May||25 May||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 25 May 2019||Saturday, 1 June 2019||25 May||01 Jun||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 1 June 2019||Saturday, 8 June 2019||01 Jun||08 Jun||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 8 June 2019||Saturday, 15 June 2019||08 Jun||15 Jun||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 15 June 2019||Saturday, 22 June 2019||15 Jun||22 Jun||1100.00 €||£946.00|
|Saturday, 22 June 2019||Saturday, 29 June 2019||22 Jun||29 Jun||1386.00 €||£1191.00|
|Saturday, 29 June 2019||Saturday, 6 July 2019||29 Jun||06 Jul||1386.00 €||£1191.00|
Properties are rented on a self-catered basis and include:
- Linen & towels with beds made on arrival
- An end of stay clean except for kitchen area
- Free bus & train pass for the Chamonix valley
- Our pre arrival & in resort activity booking & rep service
- All local taxes
Prices are set in Euros. Pounds are indicative only.
Arrival & Departures
- We greet all of our guests upon arrival and take them to their holiday rental so we can go over everything with them and answer any questions.
- Normal check-in time is between 5 and 8pm on date of arrival
- Normal check-out time of 10am (or before) on date of departure
- Arrivals after 8pm will incur a €20 surcharge due at check-in
- Arrivals after 11pm will incur a €50 surcharge due at check-in
- Check-ins after midnight cannot be guaranteed unless arranged in advance
- The lead guest, or first guest to check-in, will be asked for credit card details for a Security Deposit at time of check-in
Whilst you're here
- Mid-week or daily cleaning service can be arranged for an additional fee
- Additional towels and linens can be supplied for a supplemental charge
- We can arrange transfers, lift passes (to be delivered to your property), ski hire & ski lessons.
- Typical minimum stay is 4 nights (and 6 nights in high season)
- A fee of 1% is applied to all card payments (credit or debit)
For additional questions please see our FAQ's
Also please see our Terms & Conditions